SEO Auditor Provides Local SEO Services
Is local SEO important to businesses? Absolutely! Because 87% of phone owners use search engines at least once a day, and over half of them are looking for local services. If your business isn’t optimised for local searches it’s missing out on a huge potential market. In this blog we’ll be outlining what local SEO is, and showing how it links your business up with customers searching in your region.
What is Local SEO?
Powered by Google, local SEO connects local searches on mobiles with local businesses that meet the search criteria. Suppose you did a search for ‘Electricians near me’; Google will return matches that best meet the description in their top 3 featured results.
Businesses with local SEO will always be featured, because Google has the info it needs to match them.
How Does Local SEO Work?
In order for a business to be featured in local search results, Google requires:
- An optimised Google My Business page
- A local SEO optimised website
- Backlinks, citations and social media
Google uses these tools to check out every business website online. Only sites that are able to prove they’re trading honestly, offer excellent value to their customers, and have good reviews, will be promoted in local searches.
What Do Local SEO Services Provide?
Local search engine optimisation requires a detailed knowledge of Google’s criteria, and experience of building authority across a range of online resources. And it’s not a job you can do once and move on. If your goal is to be featured in local search results, your local SEO will need ongoing management. SEO Auditor provides comprehensive optimisation and ongoing management, with the guarantee that your business will feature in response to local searches that match your business.
SEO Auditor Local SEO Services
Our local SEO services provide the following:
Google My Business
This is how Google proves your business is authentic.
- We create and verify a Google My Business page for you
- We complete all the required fields
- We create regular posts to showcase reviews, recent blogs, news
- We invite local customers to leave a review
Websites – This is how Google assesses your site’s value to visitors.
- We optimise your page loading speed
- We make sure your site’s mobile friendly
- We create local landing pages for the areas you work in
- We create local content via blogposts
- Optimise URL, Title Tags, Headers, Meta Description, and Content
Backlinks, Citations & Social Media
This is how Google assesses your web authority.
- We build your local citation links
- We develop authoritative inbound links to your website
- We develop your social media presence
Are Local SEO Services Good Marketing?
A Pay-Per-Click campaign will give you an immediate spike in traffic to your website, which feels good, undeniably, but it’s a short-term marketing strategy. Local SEO takes some time to build, but once your local authority and trustworthiness is built, Google will begin to continually reward you with featured spot in the local search engine. It’s a long-term strategy, but the effects, when they come, will be a powerful motor to your marketing strategy.